Piedmont Party Rental Policies
- Rates – All rates quoted are based on a one day event. Weekends are considered a one day rental, provided the items are used for one event only. Additional rates will apply for multiple day events. All rental charges are for time out, not time used and are subject to change without notice. Every effort will be made to have equipment available the day before the event and must be returned the first business day after the event.
- Reservations – All customers renting must have a valid credit card on file or pay with the Quickbooks link. By paying with the link customer agrees to all terms and conditions in contract and credit card used will be on file for security of rentals. Reservations cancelled within 14 days of delivery date are subject to a 30% cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 7 days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee and reservations cancelled within 72 hours of delivery date are subject to 100% cancellation fee. Special orders and outsourced linen orders are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Linen orders can not be cancelled within 7 days of pickup or delivery. A postponement for a future date will have a 50% postponement fee if more than 30 days from original date. A 20% postponement fee will be charged if within 30 days of original event date.
- Payment – We accept Cash, Check, or Credit Card as payment. If paying by check, payment must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Damage Waiver – The damage waiver is for minimal damage or loss, cleaning or minimal repair. YOU MAY NOT DECLINE IT. It covers up to the amount of the damage waiver (10%) If the damage or cleaning is more than the damage waiver Client is responsible for the amount due. Missing items are not covered. Client is responsible for missing items in full. Any damaged items must be returned for coverage to be valid. Please do not bring broken glass back.
- China, Flatware, and Linens – All items must be rinsed (not just scraped) free of food and debris before being returned to avoid a cleaning charge. Cleaning charge is 50% of the rental cost, with a $10.00 minimum charge. All items must be returned in the crates or boxes provided.
- BBQ’s and Grills – All items must be scraped of excess food and debris, and charcoal must be dumped in advance of return. BBQ grills must be allowed sufficient time to cool before being picked-up by our staff. A $50 fee will be charged if grill is left dirty or coals have not been disposed of.
- Linen – All linen MUST be returned in the linen bag provided. To avoid mildew, linen must NOT be returned in plastic bags. Linen must be shaken free of food and other items in advance of being put in linen bag. Linens MUST be dry before being returned to avoid mildew. Customer is responsible for ALL permanent damage including stains, tears, mildew, candle wax and burn marks.
- Set-up & Tear Down – Set-up of tents, tables and chairs can be provided at an additional cost and must be requested in advance of delivery and pick-up. Client must be present at time of delivery for set-up if prior set-up instructions have not been provided. We request that instructions and diagrams be e-mailed to our office in advance of delivery. If client is not available at time of delivery, we will set-up accordingly without further liability.
- Dance Floors and Stages – Piedmont Party staff must install these items unless client has previous experience installing or shown by our staff. We do not recommend self installing of these items. If self installing Piedmont Party accepts no liability for tripping hazards or falls related to installation. Client understands that when dance floors are left outdoors they are responsible for protecting dance floor from weather that can damage the floor. Please check your weather report for rain. Piedmont Party will usually deliver on Friday and pick up Monday unless weekend pick up is paid for and requested.
- Delivery and Pick-up – Delivery and pick-up is available for all orders at competitive rates. Our policy is to offer a 10A-5P window Monday thru Friday for our standard delivery rate. Delivery rates are based on distance from our office and include delivery and pick-up Monday through Friday 10A-5p. After hours and weekend delivery and pick-ups will be quoted upon request. Items will be delivered within 100 feet from the truck to locations with easy access. Additional charges will apply for stairs, elevators, steep inclines and longer distances. All items will be stacked and crated at time of delivery. Tables and chairs will be folded and stacked. To avoid additional charges, please have all items stacked and crated in the same manner and location as when delivered. It is imperative that someone be present at both delivery and pick-up to sign for rental items. If no one is present, the renter will agree to abide by Piedmont Party Rentals delivery and pick-up counts. We also reserve the right to count unwashed glasses, china, linen and flatware at our facility for sanitary reasons. Rental items must be kept in a dry and secure location until time of pick-up.
- Outdoor Heaters – When Piedmont Party delivers outdoor heaters to a customer’s location, we will set-up and test the units for proper operation in front of our client. After set up and test is done Piedmont Party will not be responsible for heaters that do not light. Clients must turn on the heaters 1 hour before their event and leave the units on “Pilot” for ease of use. Clients can call our emergency number if the units will not light and someone may be able to help with operation instructions. Piedmont Party will leave a long tip lighter with all units for emergency lighting if push button lighting mechanism is not working.
- Tables & Chairs – Tables and chairs must be stacked on dollies and tables broken down in one location for pick up unless breakdown was purchased. All tables must be returned free of staples, pins, and tape. A $10.00 fee will be charged for each table returned with any of these items still attached.
- You must notify Piedmont Party Rentals as soon as possible of any missing items or equipment that is not functioning properly. If it is after our normal operating hours, please leave an email at our office or leave a voicemail on our after hours emergency number.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER & WE LOOK FORWARD TO BEING OF SERVICE TO YOU. HAVE A GOOD EVENT.